We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
ban

hgis hitachi abb power grids Storage Siemens

Hitachi to acquire ABB power grid ... - Energy Storage News· Power electronics giant Hitachi has acquired ABB's power grids business in an US$11 billion (£8.7 billion) deal which cements its position in the energy solutions sector. Hitachi is to acquire an 80.1% stake in the power grids division and has also entered into a purchase option for the remaining 19.9% share, turning power grids into a ...

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product

CONTACT CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online